SSO Rajasthan 2020-21: Latest Details to know about SSO ID (sso.rajasthan.gov.in)
Rajasthan Government takes a well-structured initiative in the form of a Single Sign On ( Rajasthan SSO ) web portal to move towards complete digitization. The SSO Rajasthan portal provides all the government services under one roof by using only a single SSO ID.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot put this useful and innovative concept into action in the year 2013. So that a single digital identity (SSO ID) is used to avail various Rajasthan Government e-services at one click.
The main aim to launch Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Web Portal is to provide the best services and schemes to the citizens of Rajasthan. And to avoid unusual harassment and delay in govt services, so that citizens will get the latest schemes and services on time at a single web portal.
The sso.rajasthan.gov.in is the official portal to provide 125 different govt services to their citizens on a single page. You can check out the list of 125 govt services here.
You just need to register yourself on the Rajasthan SSO (rajasthan.gov.in Official site) Portal to avail of these govt facilities. After completing the registration process for Raj SSO, you can log in with your SSO ID in the SSO Login Rajasthan govt official Portal.
To create an account or to register on SSO Rajasthan portal, you have to fulfill the given under mentioned criteria:
- If you are a permanent resident of Rajasthan, then you can register on the portal for SSO ID.
- Industries, businesses, startups, institutes, and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- The applicants must have a digital Identity proof issued by the State or central government like JAN AADHAAR, BHAMASHAH Card, etc.
Benefits of SSO ID Rajasthan
There are a lot of things you can do with Raj SSO ID like you can get services of various govt departments, all the vacancies, results, admit cards and many more facilities can be availed using SSO ID.
Education-related stuff like scholarships, admissions, recruitment, and the latest govt schemes can be availed.
We are listing some major facilities here for reference.
- Aspirants can apply for all the Rajasthan Government Jobs like state-level exams and get updated with the status of the application form, admit card, results, PayScale, Selection Procedure, Job location, etc.
- The users can also make the Bill Payment for various utilities such as Electricity, Landline Phones, Mobile Recharges, Water Bill Payments, etc.
- The users can also apply for various government schemes like Arm Licence, Bhamashah, E-Mandi, Right to Information (RTI), E-Sakhi, JAN AADHAAR, Drug Licence, Building Plan Approval, Raj Evault, Raj E-Sign and many more.
- The students can also apply for Scholarship, University Admissions, Recruitment, and other online job application form.
- User can apply for new Identity and also update the existing Identity by using the SSO portal.
- Check out the list of services below to get a better insight.
Registration Process for SSO Rajasthan
There are 3 methods using which you can register on the Rajasthan SSO ID portal.
- By clicking on Citizen
- By clicking on Udhyog
- By clicking on Govt. Employee
Using Method 1: By clicking on the Citizen tab, you will get 4 options to choose from which are JAN AADHAAR, BHAMASHAH, Google or Facebook.
So, After Rajasthan SSO ID registration is done. Now you can log in to SSO Rajasthan Portal.
Login Process For SSO Rajasthan (sso.rajasthan.gov.in)
Step 1 : For SSO ID Login in Rajasthan SSO Portal just you have to click on the link of the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) web portal and click on the Login tab.
Step 2: Enter your Digital Identity (SSO ID/Username) and password and enter the captcha as well. After that click on the Login button. The user dashboard will open up as shown below.
After SSO ID login in the Rajasthan govt portal, users can update their profile to access various applications, schemes, and govt services in just one click.
The 125 different Rajasthan Govt services that are available on this portal are listed below:
|90-A FOR DA & UIT (UDH)||ANUJA NIGAM||ARMS LICENCE|
|ARTISAN REG.||ATTENDANCE MIS||AUTH MIS|
|BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL||BUSINESS REG.||CHALLENGE FOR CHANGE|
|DCEAPP||DIGITAL VISITOR REGISTER||DMIS|
|DMRD||DRUG CONTROL ORGANIZATION (DCO)||DRUG LICENCE|
|E-MITRA||E-MITRA MIS||E-MITRA REPORTS|
|EMPLOYMENT||EPASS||EQUITY FUNDING (STARTUP)|
|E-SAKHI||E-SAMVAD AUDIO CONFERENCE||E-TULAMAN|
|FOREST & WILDLIFE||GEMS||ISTART|
|ITI APP||JAN AADHAAR||JOB FAIR|
|LDMS||LITES||LSG (CHANGE OF LAND USE)|
|NGO||PANCHAYAT||PARTNERSHIP FIRM REG.|
|PHED COMMERCIAL CONNECTION||POLICE (CITIZEN)||POWER SCADA PORTAL|
|PWD ROAD CUTTING||QLINK ANALYTICS||RAJ BIOSCOPE|
|RAJ E-SIGN||RAJ EVAULT||RAJ KAUSHAL|
|RAJ LMS||RAJ MANDI||RAJ NEER|
|RAJ PAYMENT||RAJ SAMPARK||RAJ SILICOSIS|
|RECRUITMENT PORTAL||RECRUITMENT STACK2||RERA|
|REVENUE (CHANGE OF LAND USE)||RIICO||RIPS|
|SALES AND INVENTORY MGMT SYSTEM||SANSKRIT APP||SCHOLARSHIP|
|SJMS DSAP||SJMS SMS||SOCIETY REGISTRATION|
|SPECIALLY ABLED REG.||TOURSIM PROJECT APPROVAL||UNIVERSITY ADMISSION|
|UNNATIRAJ||URBAN SERVICES||WEAVER REG.|
|WS & APS VMS|
In case, if you are facing any issue during sso id login or registration process, then you can always get help from the help desk which is available 24*7 at customer service.
You can also get helpdesk details of each service in the Rajasthan SSO Portal itself.
We are providing details of helpline numbers and email ids below.
Helpline Number: – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
Email ID: – sso @ rajasthan.gov.in
By using the above steps, one can easily register on Single Sign-On Portal of Rajasthan. I mentioned all the steps in a convenient way so that even a person with little knowledge can do the same easily.
If there are some other issues while login or SSO ID registration process, or if you have any queries related to the topic then the reader may comment the same in the comment section.
We will get back to answer the query and also resolve the issue as soon as possible. Please share the useful information to the one who is needful.